For 50 years now the European Symposium on Polymer Spectroscopy (ESOPS) has provided a platform for discussing current research and developments in spectroscopic characterization and analysis of polymer systems. The upcoming ESOPS 21 welcomes contributions focused on different following topics:
- FTIR, Raman, NIR, Terahertz
- NMR, EPR UV-VIS, Fluorescence, Circular Dichroism
- Spectroscopic Imaging
- Mass Spectrometry
- Dielectric Spectroscopy
The presentation of new developments and applications in the field of polymer spectroscopy intend to address both specialized scientists from academia and industry and those wishing to get an insight of the latest Achievements.
Regular and student registration includes:
- conference package
- book of abstracts
- lunches and dinners
- conference banquet
Accompanying persons may attend all evening events.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners)
Note, that no refunds will be issued in case of cancellation by the participant (except for the case of withdrawal according to Section V of our Terms and conditions).
1. Create a new user account via the "CREATE NEW ACCOUNT" button above, or by visiting
You will receive an email with a link to activate your account and set a password.
OR: Login via Shibboleth (login with personal authentification of your institution, e.g. University, etc...)
2. Login with your username and password via the "LOGIN" button above, or by visiting
3. Register to the conference via "MY REGISTRATION" -> "EVENT REGISTRATION"