REGISTRATION TO THE CONFERENCE MUST BE DONE THROUGH THE WSE11 ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM "ONLY" AND ONE OF THE ONLINE PAYMENT METHODS BELOW.
For the registration to WSE11 the following steps are necessary:
1. Create a new user account via https://konferenzen.jku.at/wse11/user/register:
In this case you will get an e-mail with a link that leads you to a page where you can set a password.
Another option is to login via Shibboleth (available for JKU employees)
2. Login with your username and password via https://konferenzen.jku.at/wse11/user/login
3. Registration to the conference via "My registration" -> "Event registration"
Participants will receive an automatic confirmation of the registration. If you do not obtain anything, please send an email to WSE11_info@jku.at to make sure that the Organizer has received your booking. Registration will only be effective on receipt of the registration fee or after authorization of credit card payment. Please notify any corrections to your registration immediately to WSE11_info@jku.at.
Regular Fee: 320EUR
The "Regular Fee" entitles you to participate in the workshop and the social program including the workshop dinner.
Student Fee: 180EUR
The "Student Fee" applies for all kind of students (PhD, MSc, etc) and entitles you to participate in the workshop and the social program including the workshop dinner.
Exhibitors and Sponsors Fee: 750EUR
The "Exhibitors and Sponsors Fee" entitles the booking organization to present its own products and business areas that are directly or indirectly related to the contents of the workshop. Included is
- The use of an exhibition area of approx. 5m2 with 1-2 tables and seating’s as well as electrical power supply. The exhibition space will be located nearby the workshop registration, the poster presentations and the break lounge area (coffee counters and bar tables).
- The fee entitles one person to participate in the workshop including the offered social program to the extent of the "Regular Fee".
- For additional persons, who do not participate in the workshop as well as in the social program and workshop dinner there are no additional costs. For organizational reasons, we kindly ask you to inform us about the number of these additional persons.
In all other cases the fee for an additional person is either a “Regular Fee” or an “Accompanying Person Fee”.
Accompanying Person Fee: 160EUR
The "Accompanying Person Fee" entitles accompanying persons to participate in the social program including the workshop dinner
In addition to the cancellation period of 14 days stated in the "Terms and Conditions" a cancellation of the conference is possible with refund of costs (less 20 EUR handling fee) until 16.08.2021. Notification must be made in writing and sent to the organization committee by e-mail (WSE11_info@jku.at). Refunds will be made in the same form as the original transaction.
In the event that the workshop cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the workshop organizers (force majeure, e.g. Covid 19, etc.) the registration fee will be refunded (less 20 EUR handling fee).
Online payment: Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners), Paypal, EPS
If you have any questions regarding registration please contact WSE11_info@jku.at.