|until August 8th 2022||Early (until August 15th 2022)||Regular (after August 15th 2022)|
|Presenting Author||400,- EUR||n.a.||n.a.|
|Co-Author, Organizers||400,- EUR||400,- EUR|
|Student (non-authors only)||270,- EUR||300,- EUR|
|Standard||400,- EUR||500,- EUR|
|Workshop Day Only||90,- EUR||100,- EUR|
|Additional Dinner Ticket||100,- EUR||120,- EUR|
- Please notice that registration without completing the payment is NOT considered complete and your paper will not be considered for publication
In order to register, you need to either login (if you have already an account) or to create a new account:
The link opens the registration page at the JKU conference registration system.
Follow the instructions to create the new account. As soon as, it is done, you will receive an email with the link to log in and set your password. After setting your password, you will be able to log in at https://conferences.jku.at/ewsn2022/user in the future using your user name and password.
Once you have registered and logged in to the conference registration system, please book a service with EVENT REGISTRATION to complete the registration procedure. You can choose to pay by paypal or by credit card. All major credit cards are accepted.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration for authors and the standard fee cover admittance to all sessions of EWSN2022 including the workshop day, lunches and coffee breaks throughout the conference, welcome reception, gala dinner, the conference kit, and conference proceedings.
- Authors are required to register before final camera-ready deadline in order for their papers to be published. Author's registration fees CANNOT be refunded. Authors presenting multiple papers must register for one paper as presenting author and may add additional papers that they will present in the additional paper category.
- Student registration covers admittance to all sessions of EWSN2022 including the workshop day, lunches and coffee breaks throughout the conference and the welcome reception.
- Student fees apply only to non-author student participants. Students are requested to present a valid student ID upon collection of their conference kit on site.
- Cancellation Policy: If cancellations are received by 21.08.2022, the registration fee will be reimbursed minus an administrative fee of 50 euros. If cancellations are received after 21.08.2022, there will be no refund and the full amount will remain due. The date of receipt shall be decisive. Participants, who do not cancel and do not attend, will still be responsible for the full registration fee. The Participant has the right to appoint a substitute at any time without additional cost.
- All cancellations and changes must be submitted in written form – with indication of full name, invoice number and bank details for reimbursement – to email@example.com